Gautam Dhameja is Solutions Architect at Parity Technologies, Co-author of "Beginning Blockchain". ex-Microsoft.
I love building software solutions. I am a programmer, author, public speaker, hobbyist DJ, traveler, and a big-time coffee enthusiast. Recently, I have also started doing a bit of stand-up comedy and I am really enjoying it.
Originally from India, I currently live in Berlin, Germany. In my current job, I am a Solutions Architect, focussing on enterprise blockchain solutions. Before this, I have been a Cloud & IoT Consultant at Microsoft in Hyderabad, India.
I blog about Blockchain, Internet of Things, Cloud, Distributed Systems and Product Management. Blogging helps me structure my thoughts. I have also co-authored a book on blockchain fundamentals - “Beginning Blockchain”.
I have been speaking at several tech conferences and meetups for the last few years. Please feel free to reach out via LinkedIn if you would like me to speak at your event.
My areas of interest include Blockchain & Decentralized Systems, Cloud-native solutions, Internet of Things, Distributed Systems and Native & Hybrid Mobile apps.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/234033132317.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.