Alexander Skidanov is the Co-founder of NEAR Protocol, a team of early MemSQL engineers and ex-Googlers building a sharded blockchain with an emphasis on usability.
Alexander Skidanov started his professional career at Microsoft in 2009, then joined memSQL in 2011 as Engineer #1, where he worked for 5 years as Architect and Director of Engineering. He is a 2x ICPC medalist (gold in 2008 and bronze in 2005).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/234084449061.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- XAR Network The framework for Cosmos and Fantom based decentralized finance.
- CuraDAO DeFI based stable coin for Curaçao.
- Aaron Kruger Premiere trader on TokenSets platform.
- CypherJump Decipher the value and jump higher in consensus.
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.