The DUSK Network is a decentralized infrastructure that enables fast, anonymous and secure bi-directional transmission of data among equipotent peers, paid for by a privacy-oriented cryptocurrency: DUSK.
We conceived the DUSK Network to be the first unrestricted and fully distributed communication network that does not compromise high data-rate transmission capabilities with the security and anonymity of its peers.
The system features a new consensus algorithm vastly more efficient than proof-of-work or proof-of-stake called Segregated Byzantine Agreement, and built on top of a low-latency gossip network which utilizes non-repliable datagram and garlic routing in order to prevent IP Address propagation.
Finally, the DUSK Network is complemented with an off-online file transfer mechanism and with realtime Dusk payment channel to enable undetectable and fast peer-to-peer data communication through a technique we call Secure Tunnel Switching.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/234585356778.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.