Tim Ruffing is Cryptography advisor at Zcoin. He works on crypto in cryptocurrencies. multiplicative notation.
Tim is a cryptographer and blockchain researcher pursuing his PhD in computer science at Saarland University in Germany and has contributed substantially to the field of privacy enhancing technologies in cryptocurrencies. Some of his notable works are CoinShuffle and ValueShuffle that were proposals to add privacy to Bitcoin in a decentralized manner.
Tim’s research areas in cryptocurrencies and privacy enhancing technologies are particularly relevant to Zcoin’s core technologies such as Zerocoin and the upcoming Sigma protocol and we are confident that his input will assist us in implementing strong and sound cryptography in Zcoin.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/234646628194.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Maurycy Pietrzak Co-founder, Infura.
- BitSonic Global Cryptocurrency Exchange, based in Korea.
- Clement Balestrat Full Stack Developer at Synthetix.
- Uniflash A simple and decentralized protocol for flash loan.
- Bogdan Dumitru Product Lead, Software Engineer at Alethio of ConsenSys.
- MetaGame A Massive Online Coordination Game.
- Garth Travers Communications manager at Synthetix.
- Bountysource The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development.
- Kai Ansaari #blockchain #web3 #DeFi #palestine.
- SpankPay Payments made sexy.