Tim Ruffing is Cryptography advisor at Zcoin. He works on crypto in cryptocurrencies. multiplicative notation.
Tim is a cryptographer and blockchain researcher pursuing his PhD in computer science at Saarland University in Germany and has contributed substantially to the field of privacy enhancing technologies in cryptocurrencies. Some of his notable works are CoinShuffle and ValueShuffle that were proposals to add privacy to Bitcoin in a decentralized manner.
Tim’s research areas in cryptocurrencies and privacy enhancing technologies are particularly relevant to Zcoin’s core technologies such as Zerocoin and the upcoming Sigma protocol and we are confident that his input will assist us in implementing strong and sound cryptography in Zcoin.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/234646628194.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.
- OP Games Competitive game tournaments made easy.