Notional, a protocol on Ethereum that lets you lend and borrow crypto at fixed rates. We believe that fixed rate debt markets are the natural evolution of decentralized lending and will bring a step-change in growth to the Ethereum ecosystem.
Fixed rate lending is a massive market. Fixed rate lending represents the majority of the outstanding debt in U.S. corporate and consumer markets because it allows users to borrow and lend with certainty and confidence.
Notional enables fixed rate debt on Ethereum using an entirely new on-chain AMM with dynamic curve sensitivity.
DeFi traders can lock in their borrowing costs and take advantage of new arbitrage opportunities.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/235574922867.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Collab.Land Tokenized community tooling.
- GYSR Open platform for yield farming and token distribution.
- Reserve Dollar Community NFT project inspired by Reserve Protocol.
- Mars Project The first Ethereum-based, decentralized standardized hashrate protocol.
- Sokudo Capital Supporting DeFi Startups.
- Smart Dollar A novel elastic-supply stablecoin on BSC.
- outpost Web3 blogging platform.
- Sarcophagus A Decentralized Dead Man’s Switch.
- Stater Unleash the power of your NFT assets.
- Narwhale.finance Algo stablecoin & non USD stablecoin yield aggregator.