The platform has been designed to provide developers with a shallow learning curve that makes it simple to offer ads in their games.
Using Vreo’s plug-ins with the most popular game engines, including Unity 3D and Unreal Engine, developers can allocate any surface in any game on any platform for advertising in a flexible range of formats—audio, banners, billboards, posters, signage, videos—all embedded directly in the gaming environment so they won’t interrupt gameplay.
Then the developer registers the game in the B2B marketplace, where it’s easy for potential advertisers anywhere in the world to find and evaluate. Developers benefit from a new way to monetize games, a much larger pool of potential advertisers, and a more predictable revenue stream that flows in faster.
While Vreo’s prime focus is on the under-developed market for in-game advertising, the same technology can be used to place ads in mobile apps—a market that is already booming.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/238966236921.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.