OXT is a tool designed for Exploratory Blockchain Analysis of the bitcoin ledger. OXT is the "Other eXploration Tool" and it should become the "Open eXploration Tool" in the future.
How to measure adoption within a pseudonymous system? Can we really compare bitcoin with others payment systems by counting the number of transactions when a single bitcoin transaction can pay 1000 persons ?
OXT has no definitive answer to these questions but we expect it to be a first step on our way to a better understanding of bitcoin.
OXT provides visual and interactive tools helping users to explore the bitcoin ledger and figure out the dynamics taking place on the blockchain.
OXT aims to define a set of metrics allowing a better evaluation of users privacy.
OXT supports the Open Bitcoin Privacy Project and its mission to improve financial privacy within the Bitcoin ecosystem.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/240294228702.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.