Wormhole protocol, BCH smart contract. We have been trying to explore different ways to implement smart contracts on Bitcoin Cash without changing the consensus rules. After tremendous research effort, we have discovered a protocol which can issue tokens through the OP_RETURN opcode: the Omni Layer (https://www.omnilayer.org/). Based on the Omni Layer protocol, Wormhole Cash makes it possible to issue tokens on BCH.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/240385820771.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.