Wormhole protocol, BCH smart contract. We have been trying to explore different ways to implement smart contracts on Bitcoin Cash without changing the consensus rules. After tremendous research effort, we have discovered a protocol which can issue tokens through the OP_RETURN opcode: the Omni Layer (https://www.omnilayer.org/). Based on the Omni Layer protocol, Wormhole Cash makes it possible to issue tokens on BCH.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/240385820771.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- UniWhales Analyze the market movers on Uniswap.
- NewFi.io Invest with the experts.
- Dave Harding Co-writer of Bitcoin.org developer documentation.
- Brink Strengthen Bitcoin protocol and network, and support Bitcoin dev community.
- Flashbots Frontrunning the MEV Crisis.
- Scott Bigelow VP of Engineering at Amberdata.
- Saffron Asset collateralization platform.
- SpiderDAO Bringing privacy and security to today and tomorrow's internet users.
- Complement Capital Dedicated to growing the Empty Set Dollar (ESD) ecosystem.
- XDEFI Wallet All your crypto in a single wallet.