Hansie Odendaal studied engineering and worked in diverse industries before joining Tari, including space, defence, information technology and nuclear. Software development has always been close at heart and quality deliverables are a passion. He developed career strengths and interests in systems engineering, technical project management, nuclear software engineering, software engineering, modelling & simulation and technical documentation4. Continuous technical challenges make him feel alive. He is a fervent student and practitioner of the art of karate, the perfect de-stressing agent! Hansie enjoys spending time with his daughters, close family and friends. He can also relax doing nothing.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/241261597331.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.