VC at SparkChain, board member of Amplio Network and Literacy Bridge.
Joyce Kim co-founded Stellar, a digital currency payments platform that increases interoperability between diverse financial systems and currencies, both fiat and crypto. Stellar was the first cryptocurrency platform to focus on improving financial inclusion in the developing world by utilizing the efficiencies of crypto-currency platforms to create lower cost financial services.
An expert in the cryptocurrency space, she has presented on cryptocurrency platforms for banks, governmental organizations, the UN and the Bank and has advised numerous crypto-related projects and ICOs.
She also serves as a Director’s Fellow at the MIT Media Lab. Prior to Stellar, Joyce was a venture capitalist at Freestyle Capital as well as an entrepreneur. She was also a corporate and M&A attorney and dedicated pro bono time at Sanctuary for Families representing immigrant women who were victims of domestic violence and the Innocence Project working on DNA exonerations.
Joyce graduated from Cornell University at the age of 19, followed by graduate school at Harvard University and Columbia Law School.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/243741394089.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.