We provide free educational content to help businesses tokenize the world and facilitate creation of internet of value.
While the market of tokenization has a huge potential to change the world for the better, there is still lack of information, mainly because it is something so new, that basically we are now in the stage of creating this market and underlying infrastructure. This gap is even bigger when it comes to local regulations of securities and security tokens.
ValueTokenized aims to become a company to close this information gap, accumulating knowledge of this market, providing it publicly for free and helping companies which change the world for the better to enter the market.
While tokenization has a huge potential to change the world for the better, there is still lack of information and expertise as the market is in its infancy and underlying infrastructure is just being created.
ValueTokenized closes this information gap, accumulating knowledge of the market and sharing it publicly for free.
By providing free educational content we help businesses tokenize the world and facilitate creation of internet of value for the humankind to be able to transact value as easy and cheap as sending an email.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/252318246929.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.