Kenta Iwasaki is CTO at Perlin Network. Theorist at heart; engineer at scale.
Kenta Iwasaki is a software engineer, game programmer, robotics engineer, and serial technical entrepreneur with a heavy research background on distributed systems, cryptography, signal processing, mathematics, statistics and machine learning. His R&D works under Dranithix, and NAVER Corp has introduced substantial novel interdisciplinary solutions to a wide range of industrial and scientific domains. From disassembling/hacking games to implementing botnets/exploits to widely-used antiviruses/application VM’s starting at an age of 6, Kenta has won several (~20) internationally recognized hackathons at Stanford University, ETH Denver, EOS, IBM, University of Waterloo, HKUST, University of Pennsylvania, US Department of State, General Electric . He has an extensive record in independently architecting and implementing a wide plethora of technically challenging systems such as currency exchanges, distributed databases, sharded multiplayer game servers, hardware-accelerated graphic engines, cross-platform networking libraries, and distributed computing platforms.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/253773639603.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- The Nemesis Change the world of gaming, social and entertainment.
- Marco Di Maggio Professor at Harvard Business.
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.