Christine Yip is Community Manager at O(1) Labs, the team building Coda Protocol.
Coda swaps the traditional blockchain for a tiny cryptographic proof, enabling a cryptocurrency as accessible as any other app or website. This makes it dramatically easier to develop user-friendly crypto apps that run natively in the browser. With its constant sized blockchain and energy-efficient consensus, Coda will be sustainable even as it scales to thousands of transactions per second, millions of users, and years of transactions history.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/256548684936.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Martina Krung Full Stack Crypto Analyst since 2011.
- Tiiqu Added Identity derived by blockchain-based credentials.
- Ben Floyd Head of OTC Sales & Trading at Coinbase.
- Moonshot Capital
- Jonny Huxtable Co-Founder at LinkPool.
- The Signal We know what's beyond the Horizon.
- Kevin Monahan President at MyCrypto.
- EAL EtherAddressLookup.
- Harry Denley Security Researcher at MyCrypto.
- ENS Portal Get a vanity name for your blockchain addresses at a very low cost!