Cyberport is an innovative digital community with about 1,400 technology companies. It is managed by Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited, which is wholly owned by the Hong Kong SAR Government. With a vision to be the hub for digital technology thereby creating a new economic driver for Hong Kong, Cyberport is committed to nurturing a vibrant tech ecosystem by cultivating talent, promoting entrepreneurship among youth, supporting start-ups on their growth journey, fostering industry development by promoting strategic collaboration with local and international partners, and integrating new and traditional economies by accelerating digital adoption in the public and private sectors.
Cyberport focuses on fostering the growth of major technologies application namely FinTech, smart living, digital entertainment & esports, as well as technology development such as artificial intelligence (AI) & big data, blockchain and cybersecurity. With a team of committed professionals providing all round, value-added services, state-of-the-art facilities and smart workspaces to support our digital community, Cyberport is the flagship for Hong Kong’s digital tech industry.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/258855863843.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Rogue Truly decentralized secondary market!
- Evan Andrews CEO at Rogue Co.
- XCloud Decentralized microservice cloud network.
- Adam Bavosa Leading Developer Relations at Compound.
- XRouter Decentralized API access to any blockchain.
- Matthew James Hammond Founder of Summa.
- Barcelona Blockchain Week Blockchain week full of events, meet-ups and networking.
- Zach Cavanaugh Content, design & decentralized tech at Parity Technologies.
- CryptoChase The best crypto gambling & trading promos! Bet smarter.
- Pablo Candela Andrade Support Manager at Aave.