dForce is aiming to build an integrated platform for blockchain-native DeFi and monetary protocols serving as back-bone infrastructure for DeFi and open finance applications. The first of such protocols is USDx, the first synthetic indexed USD stablecoin protocol. In parallel, we are working on building our DEX, money market, lending market and other critical protocols to create an open finance eco-system of high scalability.
USDx has been launched by dForce as the first monetary protocol, which is a decentralized and synthetic indexed stablecoin pegged into a basket of constituent stablecoins (1 USDx = 0.3 USDC + 0.3 TUSD + 0.3 PAX + 0.1 DAI) at a pre-determined weighting, which can be adjusted via on-chain governance.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/260020977981.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.
- Joao Reginatto VP Product, USDC Product Lead at Circle.
- Omni LAB Build Sustainable Ecosystems, Powered By OmniLayer.
- Jaye Harrill Communications Manager at Quantstamp.