A Serial Entrepreneur, Scott Walker began his tech career in 1995 launching several companies. He was the founder and CEO of Atrinsic, which he grew to over $100m in sales and 250 employees. In 2007 he took the company public on NASDAQ: ATRN. In early 2012, Scott fell in love with Blockchain technology, beginning with cofounding a Bitcoin mining operation with crypto pioneer Brock Pierce. From there, Scott invested in several early stage crowdsales including Ethereum, EOS, Blockv, CVC, Storj, Funfair, and dozens of others. A founding LP in Blockchain Capital, Scott is one of the most knowledgeable and connected crypto investors in the sector.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/260679249013.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.