The security of smart contracts is of great importance to a healthy Ethereum ecosystem. However, it is not a trivial task to develop secure smart contacts using languages such as Solidity, due to their inherent issues and vulnerabilities. We present SECBIT, a framework that could fundamentally change smart contract security landscape. Backed by the full strength of formal specifications and mathematical proofs, SECBIT incorporates three levels of auditing services to address all aspects of security issues in smart contracts.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/261210653341.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.