Steven Goldfeder is a postdoctoral researcher at Cornell Tech where he works at the intersection of crypto(graphy) and crypto(currencies), co-mentored by Professor Ari Juels and Professor Andrew Miller. He holds a PhD from Princeton University and is a co-author of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies, the leading textbook on cryptocurrencies.
He received my PhD at Princeton University, where he was fortunate to be advised by Professor Arvind Narayanan. At Princeton, he was a member of the Security & Privacy Research Group, a CITP Graduate Student Fellow, and a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellow.
His research interests include cryptography, security, and privacy, particularly as they relate to decentralized digital currencies.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/266743068407.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.
- Standard Crypto Crypto-focused VC firm.
- Kendrick Tan Currently at UMA Protoco.
- 2gether The app to trade crypto fairly, at real market price, without added fees.
- Radek Ostrowski CTO & Co-Founder at RelayPay.
- change Buy and sell Bitcoin Commission-free.
- Diego Mazo Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.