Mindfire’s findings can be enhanced, further developed or challenged in between of Mindfire missions through an open research and idea network, the Global Mindfire Network. The Mindfire Network is powered by Starmind Brain Technology and aims at connecting the expertise of the leading figures in relevant fields. Join the mission to unlock the principles of human intelligence.
The Mindfire Foundation is a Swiss non-profit which is focused on understanding the foundational principles which make up human intelligence, and applying those principles to the development of artificially intelligent organisms.
Mindfire aims to achieve this through the implementation of a series of Missions. Each mission will gather the top minds across various fields of science, to collaborate and brainstorm solutions to a structured series of challenges. The first of which will be the creation of an artificial organism.
Participants of Mindfire missions will be credited with their contributions through a blockchain based format (patent filed & pending), designed specifically to track and attribute intellectual property. The overall discoveries which take place during Mindfire Missions, will remain independent of any corporate ownership and serve for the betterment of all of society.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/268931411249.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Erick de Moura Founder and CEO of Cartesi.
- Bitcoin.com Exchange The Bitcoin exchange you can trust.
- Cheryl Douglass Product Marketing at ConsenSys.
- BEEX.one New Generation Of Global Integrated Crypto Exchange.
- Sean Bowe Engineer at Electric Coin Company.
- FASTECO Finance and online gaming platform based on EOSIO.
- CrySP Cryptography, Security, and Privacy (CrySP) research group.
- Alex Woodard Research Analyst at Arca.
- PixelPlex Open communication, equality and loyalty.
- Alexei Dulub Founder and CEO of PixelPlex.