Anton Kaliaev is Software engineer, polyglot developer, 8 years of experience in commercial software development, not a great programmer; just a good programmer with great habits.
I did not focus on any particular language. Instead, I decided to devote more time to fundamental things (how OS works, design patterns, etc.).
I like debug and fix complex bugs (using Linux utilities like strace, iostat, tcpdump and others); think about application's architecture and ways to improve it (although, sometimes I feel I do not have enough experience); see how the project I'm working on helps people and makes them happier; share knowledge with my colleagues.
What I use in my daily work: Linux, Git, Ansible, Docker, Tmux, and Vim.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/269454998199.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- New Economies Interview blockchain experts, by Alice Hlidkova and Lucas Cervigni.
- Decred Community The Decred Drive.
- Edwina Huang Co-Founder of Phoenxt.
- BlockchainFiesta Understand. Trust. Disrupt.
- INATBA The International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications.
- FortuneZ Markets, Crypto, Gaming News Publication.
- Emma Christina Rice Formerly Marketing Manager at StateZero Labs.
- Tokenomica A place to Invest, Trade, Issue, Offer smart securities.
- Caroline Komuhangi Formerly Programme Manager at STATEZERO LABS.
- BuiltUp Ventures The Building Blocks of Startup Nation Proptech.