Nina intends to create a more equitable internet for musicians. Utilizing innovations of web3, Nina provides the infrastructure for artists to control distribution, publication, and revenue streams for their work in a way never before possible. In the legacy music industry, the infrastructure providers profit by taking a piece of the artist’s revenue. This is no longer necessary. Decentralized file-distribution, tokenized ownership, and transparent royalty payments circumvent the exploitative status-quo of the music industry. Artists, fans, and protocol stakeholders alike can have a direct say in the evolution of the future of music online via decentralized governance.
Music has historically been the route through which the mainstream is on-boarded to new technology. At Nina we believe an application that provides maximum value to artists and fans alike will bring the next wave of users to web3.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/271511525894).htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- APENFT Register world-class artworks as NFTs on Blockchain. ON BLOCKCHAIN
- iExec The Decentralized Marketplace for Cloud Resources.
- KAKI KAKI is a decentralized retail option protocol built on Layer2.
- Gearbox Undercollateralized protocol for margin trading & yield farming.
- Zeneth First Step Toward Democratizing Gasless Transaction Bundling.
- Tactical Value Make opportunistic private, long-term and likely illiquid investments globally.
- BLOCKTRACE Blockchain Forensics and Analytics.
- Vee.Finance Cross-chain lending platform for both traditional financial and crypto users.
- L2BEAT Layer 2 Beat.
- NFT.HipHop Hip-hop nostalgia is arriving in NFT form.