At Multicoin, I oversee marketing strategy and corporate communications for the firm. I also work collaboratively with all of our portfolio companies to ensure they succeed.
I’ve spent the bulk of my career helping early-stage companies get to market. I’m known as a problem solver focused on growth. I like to think I thrive best in environments where there is no playbook.
While I self-identify as a marketer, I specialize in public relations and go-to-market strategy specifically for startups. I also doggedly maintain a strength in media relations—PR sits at the top of the marketing stack for good reason. For later-stage companies, I also provide guidance on audience development, lead generation, user experience, and behavioral analytics. I firmly believe that startups can learn a lot from growth-stage companies.
Prior to Multicoin, I was a Senior Director at Jones-Dilworth, a boutique marketing consultancy that brings emerging technologies to market. As a member of the founding team, I had the privilege of working closely with the amazingly talented folks over there for the better part of a decade. I owe all of my success today to them—everything I learned, every door that opened. I’ll always be eternally grateful. Some of my favorite projects include working on Siri (Apple), Aviate (Yahoo), Cerego, Clear Labs, Vulcan, Farmobile, Austin City Limits, Roku, Livefyre (Adobe), Spanning (EMC), WorldQuant University, CameraIQ, Bottlenose, Business Insider, Civic I/O, Root, Saga, Viv (Samsung), and Kernel. I have nothing but great respect for these teams. They’re all trying to make the world a better place.
Similarly, the learning curve in crypto is steep and not for the faint of heart. I admire everyone building in the space. It's clear a great leap in human collaboration is near.
While not at work, I try to help out as a mentor for the Growth Collective, Techstars Austin, and the House of Genius. I also sit on the Advisory Board for South By Southwest (SXSW).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/271863360967.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- New Economies Interview blockchain experts, by Alice Hlidkova and Lucas Cervigni.
- Decred Community The Decred Drive.
- Edwina Huang Co-Founder of Phoenxt.
- BlockchainFiesta Understand. Trust. Disrupt.
- INATBA The International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications.
- FortuneZ Markets, Crypto, Gaming News Publication.
- Emma Christina Rice Formerly Marketing Manager at StateZero Labs.
- Tokenomica A place to Invest, Trade, Issue, Offer smart securities.
- Caroline Komuhangi Formerly Programme Manager at STATEZERO LABS.
- BuiltUp Ventures The Building Blocks of Startup Nation Proptech.