John Light's home on the web, where you can find links to my various creative works, projects, and hangout spots around the web. If you’re looking for my professional biography, here’s the latest:
John Light works on the Community team at Aragon One, a company that is building tools for the governance of organizations and open source projects. He is also a co-founder of Bitseed, author of Bitcoin: Be Your Own Bank, free software advocate and contributor, and advisor to cryptocurrency startups and investors.
John has helped organize many crypto-community events including EIP0 Summit in 2018, the Decentralized Web Summit in 2018 and 2016, and Blockstack Summit NYC in 2015. He also hosted the P2P Connects Us podcast, founded the Buttonwood SF cryptocurrency trading meetup in San Francisco, and is an avid reader and writer on the topics of peer-to-peer technology, philosophy, and culture.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/272089489250.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.