Kulupu is a sister project related to Solri. Kulupu's goal is to create a working proof-of-work blockchain built using unmodified Substrate blockchain framework. Compared with Solri, Kulupu aims to take a more practical approach of an on-chain governed self-updating blockchain, while Solri maintains the ideal minimalist blockchain design.
The consensus engine for Kulupu is the CPU mining algorithm RandomX. For initial launch, the emission rate is fixed at one coin per second. This, however can be changed using hard fork or on-chain governance in the future.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/274297607143.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.