William Verbal is a Bitcoin holder since early 2016. He his a French expatriate living in Bangkok, Thailand.
Aspiring libertarian and fan of Frédéric Bastiat and Friedrich Hayek. He has a master's degree in software engineering from EPITECH, one of France's top schools. He then worked for six years in various engineering positions. Started as a developer at a Chinese advertising company, rose to senior technical manager before quitting to starting his own ventures. William has worked across a wide variety of fields including web development, mobile apps and data analytics.
William got hooked on crypto-currencies in early 2016 with Ethereum, attending every major Ethereum conference. The same year he cofounded his own altcoin called ARK based on a brand new Delegate Proof of Stake (DPoS) consensus algorithm.
After getting to understand the industry better he then turned Bitcoin maximalist in 2017. He wholeheartedly regrets his shitcoin days. Bitcoin not blockchain.
In 2017 he co-founded Coinwallet which is now the leading hardware wallet wallet provider in China, working with top security brands like Ledger, Trezor, KeepKey and Opendime. Coinwallet is now educating Chinese bitcoin holders about crypto-currencies and computer security, making them better equipped to hold and use them.
In 2018 he cofounded Clavestone, a security company which helps entreprises to hold bitcoin. The first product was Springer, a bitcoin multisig management platform. The second product now in the works is called Cerberus, a open-source protocol to help companies create and manage their own multisig bitcoin storage, with the help of hardware wallets and robust procedures to avoid human error.
Since 2019 William launched Bitcoin1212 with the ambitious goal of creating twelve bitcoin projects in twelve months.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/276284213055.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Rogue Truly decentralized secondary market!
- Evan Andrews CEO at Rogue Co.
- XCloud Decentralized microservice cloud network.
- Adam Bavosa Leading Developer Relations at Compound.
- XRouter Decentralized API access to any blockchain.
- Matthew James Hammond Founder of Summa.
- Barcelona Blockchain Week Blockchain week full of events, meet-ups and networking.
- Zach Cavanaugh Content, design & decentralized tech at Parity Technologies.
- CryptoChase The best crypto gambling & trading promos! Bet smarter.
- Pablo Candela Andrade Support Manager at Aave.