Co-founder and Founding Partner at DARMA Capital. ConsenSys Capital OG. Institutionalizing blockchain. Creating in Puerto Rico. Tweets not financial advice. Rt/Likes not endorsements.
James Slazas, Director of Capital Markets, has over 25 years of experience in the financial industry. James started his career trading derivatives on the futures exchanges in Chicago and Paris. At Lehman Brothers, he managed a proprietary arbitrage book of derivatives, structured products and created a global risk management group for the HNW credit exposure of the London, Swiss, and Hong Kong banks. Later, James co-founded a hedge fund investing in longevity risk through life settlements and premium financing. At ConsenSys, he advises a broad spectrum of financial institutions, including central banks, exchanges, pension funds, investment banks, insurance companies, and regulatory agencies on blockchain strategy.
James graduated from the University of Richmond, E. Claiborne School of Business and studied at Oxford University, Hertford College.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/276430816866.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.
- Nick Vasilich Digital marketer at Harmony Protocol.
- ChainIDE The world’s first cloud-based IDE, supporting multi-chain.
- Nickel Institutional Approach to Digital Assets.
- W. Sean Ford Chief Operating Officer at Algorand.