Decentralized Protocol for Fungible Staking Positions.
Proof of Stake is not Economically Sound.
The staking reward rate prevents tokens from being invested into the ecosystem. A delegator on Cosmos can receive an annual return of 10% by delegating their tokens. DeFi protocols on Cosmos have to provide a return higher than 10% to liquidity providers otherwise it is more profitable for ATOM holders to stake instead.
The problem arises because delegators always have to choose between staking and contributing to the ecosystem (e.g. providing liquidity). A solution would be to allow them to achieve both instead of having to choose one over the other.
Create Liquid Staking Positions. Make your staking position liquid by issuing staked tokens. Use the issued tokens in the ecosystem to catalyze ecosystem developments without harming network security.
Hedge Against Price Movements. Protect your locked assets from depreciation without missing out on rewards by selling staked tokens and buying them back when the price recovers.
Leverage on Delegations. Double your staking reward & contribute to network security by selling staked tokens in exchange for base tokens and also staking them.
Stake on Multiple Chains. Stake your assets on various PoS blockchains without the need to acquire additional capital via interchain staking.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/276612241367.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.