Forbole (ˈfɔːbəl) was founded in 2017, which is a blockchain project aims to foster the real-life application of distributed reputation. Powered by Cosmos SDK and Tendermint, Forbole is designed to record reputation-related attributes as portable and tradable digital assets. With its proof-of-contribution (“PoC”) and governance structure, Forbole provides appropriate incentives to community members who have made contributions while keeping spam and fraud in control.
Forbole will serve as the hub of various applications which need distributed reputation. The first application will be Forbole’s Referral Network (“FRN”). FRN is a decentralized community of members who help each other to generate more referrals of business and career opportunities. By making recommendations and referrals on FRN, members are helping each other to build one’s word-of-mouth reputation. The process of referral can generate reliable attributes about reputation and trust, which are the building blocks of many applications.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/277291907607.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.