WCB exists to provide education, opportunities, and build community focused on inspiring wider adoption of blockchain technology in communities of color. The guiding vision and mission for Women of Color in Blockchain is to:
Foster a community of women who: • champion each others efforts • share and create exclusive opportunities for our group and other underrepresented communities of color • cross-promote each others work
Create opportunities for education and applied learning around topics of interest to the group
Always make our community a safe and supportive place to: • connect with people while they are traveling • share their perspectives, struggles, and experiences • make valuable connections within their extended networks
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/278355467961.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.