Artory’s blockchain-based Registry tracks provenance for art and collectibles, leveraging the industry’s first object-oriented database.
Today’s collectors are more skeptical and risk averse than in the past. With over 60% afraid of buying fakes, and over half wanting better provenance information to support a purchase, collectors want to buy with absolute confidence.
From these insights, the Artory Registry was created to digitally memorialize the stories, histories, provenance, sales, and archival materials of artworks and collectibles, bringing greater confidence to those who buy and sell art.
The Artory Registry is also a platform for dealers and auction houses to work with collectors in a secure, anonymous environment. Working with industry partners, the Registry will establish standardization of record and proof of ownership for the industry.
Artory was founded in 2016 by Nanne Dekking, an eloquent advocate for change in the international art market, with the endorsement and support of the founder of an esteemed tech company.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/278722352153.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- CryptoTrader.Tax Crypto Taxes Done In Minutes.
- AgoraDesk LocalMonero.
- Hito Bitcoin Hardware Wallet.
- Cuy Sheffield Head of Crypto at Visa.
- CypherSafe Protect Your Bitcoins from Disaster.
- KoinKeep Easy Secure Bitcoin Storage.
- BlockClock Powered by Coinkite.
- Trent Lapinski Founder, CEO of Mystic Labs.
- CryptoDisrupted Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Podcast with Trent Lapinski.
- Koala Miners One-stop service platform for hardware purchase and hosting.