Blockchain Economics Studio (BES) is a venture production studio discovering and building future economies with blockchain technology. We work with entrepreneurs, developers, industry specialists to incubate next pioneering idea from the ground up. Existing portfolios include cryptocurrency asset management platform, crypto institutional trading terminal, non-fungible assets, proof of capacity consensus, blockchain enabled appliserve as the backbone of new types of cooperation between machines and between humans in digital age, and we like to connect people and idea.
- Blockchain Economics Studio post a tweet Check it out :) https://t.co/PDH1sOAVDe https://t.co/U2P6qFL4hk https://t.co/zvE95BZAug https://t.co/Q5VRc7EcXi3 months, 3 weeks ago
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/280615772432.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.