HBTC Chain is the next generation decentralized custody and clearing technology. Based on decentralization and community consensus, it employs comprehensive technologies including cryptography and blockchain, supports decentralized governance through technology, and aims to effectively solve the security and trust problems faced by centralized digital assets platforms.
HBDM (HBTC Chain DeFi Market) is the blockchain DeFi application market developed by HBTC. HBDM infrastructure includes 6 technical modules: blockchain asset custody, clearing, settlement, digital wallet, security, and risk management. All developers and tech companies can incorporate HBDM SDK to develop all kind of decentralized financial applications, such as SaaS/matrix cloud exchange, payment, loan, stable coins, wallets, and decentralized exchanges.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/281232079252.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.
- OP Games Competitive game tournaments made easy.
- Brink DeFi Without Gas.
- Boxscores Scalable platform accessing a virtually unlimited sports content catalog.