Blockchain Beach is an independent media organization that strives to provide trusted news and information about blockchain technology and decentralized culture…a space that can be difficult to learn about.
Our goal is to connect and give voice to Southern California’s diverse entrepreneurial community to create awareness and drive innovation. We serve a global audience by highlighting wins in the local community, pointing out shortcomings, and asking questions about topics that deserve to be addressed.
Launched in 2013, our site publishes original blockchain-related stories every day. We also share the best of everything else out there — interesting articles, informative tweets, compelling Instagram posts, and links about worthy blockchain technology projects and happenings around the region.
We also host events designed to inform, entertain, and inspire the Blockchain community, and help them link up with developers, mentors and crypto enthusiasts with new perspectives in the decentralized movement.
- 1 month, 4 weeks ago
- 4 months ago
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/282418971785.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.