RIAT is an institute for research, development, communication and education in the fields of cryptography, privacy technologies and the future of decentralisation.
RIAT is an independent organisation established in Vienna in 2012. It consists of an international network of researchers, developers and experimentalists who seek to advance the adoption of cryptography and privacy technology across disciplines.
We work with experimental technology and open hardware to explore and actively stress-test the role of research and development in the age of zero-trust. Through novel forms of presentation, discussion and publication, we examine the global cryptoeconomic condition and its effects on culture and society. We aim to create an open and interdisciplinary discourse that improves crypto-literacy for the decentralised society of tomorrow.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/285069219669.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Purdue Blockchain Lab
Purdue Engineering - Purdue University. Dr. Hong Wan is an...
Quality blockchain education for everyone.
digital currency initiative
Making fast and easy to move value across the world as it is to move information.
Developing next-gen of blockchain leaders through hands-on projects and education.
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.