RIAT is an institute for research, development, communication and education in the fields of cryptography, privacy technologies and the future of decentralisation.
RIAT is an independent organisation established in Vienna in 2012. It consists of an international network of researchers, developers and experimentalists who seek to advance the adoption of cryptography and privacy technology across disciplines.
We work with experimental technology and open hardware to explore and actively stress-test the role of research and development in the age of zero-trust. Through novel forms of presentation, discussion and publication, we examine the global cryptoeconomic condition and its effects on culture and society. We aim to create an open and interdisciplinary discourse that improves crypto-literacy for the decentralised society of tomorrow.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/285069219669.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Crypto Chain University
The cademic institution for education of Crypto and Blockchain.
Berkeley Blockchain Xcelerator
Sourcing the best teams & projects at UC Berkeley, in Silicon Valley & beyond.
Blockchain at Michigan
Building Michigan Leaders in the blockchain space.
Quality blockchain education for everyone.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.
- OP Games Competitive game tournaments made easy.
- Brink DeFi Without Gas.
- Boxscores Scalable platform accessing a virtually unlimited sports content catalog.