Seed CX is a global exchange and network infrastructure for emerging commodities. Trade and store digital assets on a regulated and professional platform.
Purpose-built for institutions, Seed CX provides the operational excellence, market safeguards, technology infrastructure and dedicated support required to trade confidently into the digital asset market. Seed CX, through its subsidiaries, offers an institutional digital asset exchange for spot trading, and plans to offer a separate market for CFTC-regulated derivatives overlaying digital assets. Seed CX and its subsidiaries hold the following licenses: Swap Execution Facility (CFTC), Introducing Broker (NFA), Money Services Business (FinCEN), and Money Transmitter (over a dozen states, including Delaware, Illinois and Connecticut), and it has a pending BitLicense with NYDFS.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/288983862799.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- The Nemesis Change the world of gaming, social and entertainment.
- Marco Di Maggio Professor at Harvard Business.
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.