The Decentralized Derivatives Association (DDA) seeks to be the first to market with a fully functional and truly decentralized option for derivatives. Currently, all transactions on the Ethereum network, including DDA contracts, are quite expensive. With the rising price of Ether, along with full blocks necessitating higher gas prices and longer transaction times, DDA ultimately relies on the Ethereum Foundation to succeed in scaling to provide an affordable and fast Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) for success. DDA is currently utilizing an Ethereum Foundation grant to develop and implement a short-term scaling solution that focuses on creating a bridged side chain for DDA products, a method that can be widely used by other Ethereum developers.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/289670945997.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Diego Mazo Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.
- UpSideDai Take a HIGHLY leveraged position on the future price of DAI.
- James Simpson Co-founder & CEO, mStable.
- NFT Alert Never miss another NFT release.
- Henrik Andersson Chief Investment Officer at Apollo Capital.
- Meister Associates Specializing in software architecture and implementation.
- Will Meister Vice President Of Engineering at Optimism.
- Phemex Fastest Cryptocurrency And Derivatives Exchange.
- Auryn Macmillan Ethereum consultant.
- clr.fund Permissionless quadratic funding.