The Decentralized Derivatives Association (DDA) seeks to be the first to market with a fully functional and truly decentralized option for derivatives. Currently, all transactions on the Ethereum network, including DDA contracts, are quite expensive. With the rising price of Ether, along with full blocks necessitating higher gas prices and longer transaction times, DDA ultimately relies on the Ethereum Foundation to succeed in scaling to provide an affordable and fast Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) for success. DDA is currently utilizing an Ethereum Foundation grant to develop and implement a short-term scaling solution that focuses on creating a bridged side chain for DDA products, a method that can be widely used by other Ethereum developers.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/289670945997.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.