Nuvo is a blockchain network on which decentralized, regionally-focused social media communities can be built. It is defined by two core features of an unbiased, uncensorable news feed, and automatic payment in Nuvo tokens for participation on social networks; with participation including posting content, sharing content, and voting or commenting on content.
Through a chain-based voting process, communities built on Nuvo automatically filter out low-quality content, fake news, and postings that are irrelevant or in poor taste. With a model that pays users for engagement, community members are incentivized to post and share high-quality, high-integrity content, as well as to vote/comment corresponding to what they feel about postings that they see, so that what shows up in a user’s news feed reflects the opinions of the community’s actual members; uninfluenced by any advertising algorithm or political agenda.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/294948223701.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Erick de Moura Founder and CEO of Cartesi.
- Bitcoin.com Exchange The Bitcoin exchange you can trust.
- Cheryl Douglass Product Marketing at ConsenSys.
- BEEX.one New Generation Of Global Integrated Crypto Exchange.
- Sean Bowe Engineer at Electric Coin Company.
- FASTECO Finance and online gaming platform based on EOSIO.
- CrySP Cryptography, Security, and Privacy (CrySP) research group.
- Alex Woodard Research Analyst at Arca.
- PixelPlex Open communication, equality and loyalty.
- Alexei Dulub Founder and CEO of PixelPlex.