Before starting Parity, I was responsible for IT security and partner integration within the Ethereum Foundation around the launch of the public blockchain in 2015. I am also a co-founder of Project Provenance Ltd, a London based start-up that employs blockchain technology to make supply chains more transparent. I advise various projects that use blockchain technology, such as Energy start-up Grid Singularity.
Originally trained as a Mathematician and hold a PhD in Applied Mathematics, I started my early professional career as an associate for management consultancy McKinsey.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/295491996196.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.