CoinDesk is a news site specializing in bitcoin and digital currencies. The site was founded by Shakil Khan and was subsequently acquired by Digital Currency Group.
CoinDesk began publishing in May 2013, and was founded by serial entrepreneur Shakil Khan. Khan is also an investor in BitPay, a bitcoin payment processor. In September 2013, Jon Matonis, former executive director of the Bitcoin Foundation, joined CoinDesk as a contributing editor. CoinDesk also provides guides to bitcoin for those new to digital currencies. In January 2016, CoinDesk was acquired by Digital Currency Group for an estimated amount of US $500K-600K. In January 2017, the company acquired Lawnmower, a blockchain data and research platform.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/296828858511.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- eFounders Build the future of work.
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.