CoinDesk is a news site specializing in bitcoin and digital currencies. The site was founded by Shakil Khan and was subsequently acquired by Digital Currency Group.
CoinDesk began publishing in May 2013, and was founded by serial entrepreneur Shakil Khan. Khan is also an investor in BitPay, a bitcoin payment processor. In September 2013, Jon Matonis, former executive director of the Bitcoin Foundation, joined CoinDesk as a contributing editor. CoinDesk also provides guides to bitcoin for those new to digital currencies. In January 2016, CoinDesk was acquired by Digital Currency Group for an estimated amount of US $500K-600K. In January 2017, the company acquired Lawnmower, a blockchain data and research platform.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/296828858511.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Open Web Collective Build the Open Web, Unlock the Future.
- Antoine Scalia Co-founder of cryptio.
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.
- Joao Reginatto VP Product, USDC Product Lead at Circle.
- Omni LAB Build Sustainable Ecosystems, Powered By OmniLayer.
- Jaye Harrill Communications Manager at Quantstamp.