Ph.D. Blockchain, Governance & Law. Singularity University Alumnus. Coursera Lecturer. Founder of Kleros. Democratizing Access to Justice.
After graduating in economics and philosophy, I have spent my career working on Internet startups, as an entrepreneur, lecturer, writer and researcher. I was early team member at MATERIABIZ, one of Latin America's online media pioneers. For my Ph.D., I did research on deliberative democracy and collective decision making. As I became increasingly passionate about social and civic innovation, my interest turned to blockchain technology, for its potential to decentralize finance, law and government. I pioneered the concept of Crowdjury, the use of blockchain and collective intelligence to build a justice system for the Internet Age. I am founder and CEO of Kleros, an arbitration platform which uses blockchain and crowdsourcing for solving different types of disputes in e-commerce, freelancing and the sharing economy. I host "La Disrupción del Blockchain", the first blockchain Coursera course in Spanish.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/297164033042.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.