Eric Ross Weinstein, born October 1965, is an American mathematical physicist, economist, and the managing director of Thiel Capital, one of Peter Thiel's investment firms. He also writes on investments, capitalism, science, and mathematics.
Weinstein was born in Los Angeles, California. In 1985, he graduated from the University of Pennsylvania as a university scholar, receiving his BS and MS degrees in mathematics. He then received his PhD in mathematical physics from the Mathematics Department at Harvard University in 1992. He held a Lady Davis Fellowship at the Racah Institute of Physics at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, a National Science Foundation fellowship in the mathematics department of Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and was an Alfred P. Sloan Foundation grantee in the Harvard Economics Department and National Bureau for Economic Research where he co-founded the Project on the Economics of Advanced Training with economist Richard Freeman.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/297657574545.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Co-founder and general partner of Andreessen Horowitz.
Founder of DFJ Venture Capital, Draper Associates, Draper University.
Explore free market solutions to secure life, liberty, and property for all.
Ethereum's Casper, Proof-of-Stake developer.
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.