Harvard Business Publishing (HBP) was founded in 1994 as a not-for-profit, wholly-owned subsidiary of Harvard University, reporting into Harvard Business School. Our mission is to improve the practice of management in a changing world. This mission influences how we approach what we do here and what we believe is important.
With approximately 450 employees, primarily based in Boston, with offices in New York City, India, and the United Kingdom, Harvard Business Publishing serves as a bridge between academia and enterprises around the globe through its publications and multiple platforms for content delivery, and its reach into three markets: academic, corporate, and individual managers. Harvard Business Publishing has a conventional governance structure comprising a Board of Directors, an internal Executive Committee, and Business Unit Directors.
The three market groups Higher Education, Corporate Learning, and Harvard Business Review Group, produce a variety of media including print and digital (Harvard Business Review, Harvard Business Review Press Books, Harvard Business School Cases, Brief Cases, blogs), events (Participant-Centered Learning Seminars, Custom Events, Webinars), and online learning (Harvard ManageMentor, Leadership Direct, Online Courses, Simulations). Through these publishing platforms, Harvard Business Publishing is able to influence real-world change by maximizing the reach and impact of its essential offering—ideas. Read our corporate brochure to learn more about our business.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/299277882473.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Auryn Macmillan Ethereum consultant.
- clr.fund Permissionless quadratic funding.
- Keli Callaghan Head of Marketing at Algorand.
- The Blockchain Association of New Jersey BANJ.
- Ejaaz Ahamadeen Product Manager at Coinbase.
- DAOrecords Reinventing the Record Label to Democratize the Music Industry.
- Aggregion Intellectual property licensing and rights governance.
- Alex Falko Managing Partner, CFO of Paradigm Fund.
- Techemy Capital BESPOKE DIGITAL ASSET INVESTMENT FIRM.
- Mirko Schmiedl Founder, CEO at Staking Rewards.