Ticket721 leverages web 3.0 technologies to offer highly secured and high-tech digital tickets to its users.
Ticket721 enables you to adjust many of your event's aspects, such as tickets cap, marketplace resell strategy, price evolution, categories... The establishment of a marketplace will multiply the transactions related to your event, thus producing new income streams. The activity of your tickets will entirely be followed-up, from the sale and until the due date of the corresponding event, you will benefit from information about all the transactions. Thanks to our cashless and pre-purchase ticket add-ons, you can have a better overview of your needed stocks, reduce waiting queues and make happier customers.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/299732012062.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.