CEO of Bison Trails, Entrepreneur & Angel Investor. Previously Leadership at Etsy, Co-Founder of Grand St.
Joe is a serial entrepreneur and angel investor and advisor in New York City. He is the founder and CEO of Ambush Labs and a partner at Ambush Capital.
Joe was previously a Senior Director and on the leadership team at Etsy, where he was the Business Head for Etsy's Innovation Group. He managed product strategy and development of new businesses for Etsy. Joe's team was responsible for new ventures such as Pattern, Etsy's website building suite service & Fund on Etsy, crowdfunding for Etsy sellers .
Prior to Etsy, Joe was the co-founder of Grand St. an online marketplace for creative technology, acquired by Etsy in 2014, where he lead engineering, product, and strategy. he has a keen eye for product, design, and user experience. With a focus on team culture, business growth, and tech architecture he assembles great teams and builds beautiful product.
Joe holds a dual BS from RPI concentrating in Electrical Computer Systems Engineering and Economics and lives in Brooklyn with his wife and two dogs (a boxer and a French bulldog).
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/304896957307.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Krystal One Platform, All DeFi for everyday users!
- Baillie Gifford Asset Management and Investment Trusts.
- EthSign Decentralized, versioned electronic agreement signing Dapp.
- Locals Control your Destiny.
- Nabox Cross-Chain DeFi Wallet with Decentralized Identifier for Web 3.0.
- Ethereal Ventures Founded by Joseph Lubin.
- 18Ventures Backing businesses who believe in themselves.
- Equalizer DeFi Flash Loans Made Easy.
- Code 423n4 Hack DeFi. Compete. Get paid.
- Vader Protocol A strictly-scarce Ethereum-based asset.