Localcoin is a Toronto-based company whose mission is to provide a simple buying & selling experience of digital currency for customers while upholding privacy standards across North America. We are currently Canada’s largest Bitcoin ATM network with over 150 cryptocurrency terminals across 6 provinces, and increasing with our expansion into the U.S market.
We have experienced over a 10,000% YTD growth and still increasing. Localcoin is rapidly expanding partnership network with leading corporate and franchise convenience stores include Gateway Newsstands, Hasty Market and Quickie Convenience, with many more on the way.
Along with business growth, our employees have equal opportunities to contribute to the company success within a startup culture that encourages self-starters, transparency and team connectivity.
Localcoin prides itself on constantly innovating in the blockchain infrastructure space. Our product offerings encompass more than just ATMs. Our offering includes an online retail platform, transfer payments, over-the-counter trades, and prepaid credit cards. Our vision of making cryptocurrency an easy and accessible resource for all North Americans is well underway.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/310410126955.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.