Jamsheed Shorish is a computational economist, holding a PhD from the Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon University. His work includes some of the earliest applications of neural networks to asset pricing and rational learning, complex systems analysis within the econophysics paradigm, and formal modeling of the (meta)stability of agent-based dynamic games. He has recently contributed to the literature on token valuation and cryptoeconomics and approaches the engineering of tokens from an incentive design perspective.
Dr Shorish is the CEO and founder of Shorish Research in Belgium, which provides consulting services specialising in Computational Business and disruptive fintech-related technological innovation. Shorish Research is a cooperative partner of the Research Institute for Cryptoeconomics in Vienna.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/310719542332.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.