Thomas Bertani is a long time blockchain expert. His career started with important contributions in the fields of high performance computing, today he works mainly on Bitcoin and Ethereum as an entrepreneur and consultant.
In August 2013 he started Bitboat, which today is among the leading 'cash to bitcoin' marketplaces in Europe. In the last 4 years his experimentations in this industry ranged from the managing of "Virtual Companies" listed on a Bitcoin Equity Crowdfunding Exchange to the incorporation of Oraclize srl (the 1st company in Italy and 2nd in Europe incorporated with Bitcoin as capital contribution). After his work at Cointerra in designing high performance bitcoin miners and managing 5% of the global Bitcoin hashrate, his focus is now in providing reliable infrastructure layers for smart contracts via the Provable oracle solution.
Provable is today the most widely used oracle service in the blockchain space and the secure authenticated data-transport-layer it provides is actively feeding data into some of the most promosing decentralized applications of tomorrow.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/311228274254.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.