Write beautiful, structured and engaging company updates while growing your startup network.
Paperstreet at its core facilitates and guide these communications between investors and mentors, so they can spend more time building and less time fundraising. We're growing our platform with top tier accelerator programs like Techstars, graphing these network on our platform and building tools that help founders and investor match, stay in touch with structured updates, attain feedback and present their company and business succinctly.
We're minimizing time spent and maximizing opportunities for founders so they have the best chance at success.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/311787945028.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.