We research how people use money in closed economies and collapsing monetary systems.
We believe that access to a free and open financial system is a human right.
Our initial focus is on Venezuela, where people are enduring the inability to exchange or transfer money abroad, violent crackdowns on merchants who set their own prices, and hyperinflation.
We go to the field to learn, using a design-led process to capture the human experiences often lost in macro data. We gather qualitative knowledge through methods like ethnographic interviews and longitudinal studies.
We share our insights with the public and work with our partners to derive inspiration for products and services.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/311967047202.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hackathon Money 30 DAY VIRTUAL HACKATHON.
- David Canillas Racero Software architect, Blockchain.
- Wandora Box The first ever Wanchain mainnet DApp game.
- CoinistPodcast The conversations that you can't miss as a cryptoasset investor.
- LSAT Lightning Service Authentication Token.
- Connor Dempsey Marketing Lead at Messari.
- Emergents The First Game on Tezos Blockchain.
- Deimantas Spucys Buidler on Ethereum blockchain.
- LEND721 Lend and borrow Ethereum ERC-721 tokens.
- Giancarlo Otarola Frontend Software Engineer at Fleek.