An overview of the readiness of various currencies to be traded across blockchains trustlessly. A simple website that tracks readiness of cryptocurrencies to use Atomic Swaps on-chain and using Payment Channel Networks like Lightning and Raiden.
Cross-chain Atomic Swaps using Payment Channel Networks, like the Lightning Network, are able to remain trustless while still settling in a few seconds. However, they require that both currencies support compatible Payment Channel Networks, which are still in their infancy.
Cross-chain Atomic Swaps executed on-chain are easier to support since they require only scripting on the base blockchain. However, in order to remain trustless, they require multiple transactions on different blockchains to happen in series, limiting the total speed of the transaction.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/315397300659.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.
- OP Games Competitive game tournaments made easy.
- Brink DeFi Without Gas.
- Boxscores Scalable platform accessing a virtually unlimited sports content catalog.