An overview of the readiness of various currencies to be traded across blockchains trustlessly. A simple website that tracks readiness of cryptocurrencies to use Atomic Swaps on-chain and using Payment Channel Networks like Lightning and Raiden.
Cross-chain Atomic Swaps using Payment Channel Networks, like the Lightning Network, are able to remain trustless while still settling in a few seconds. However, they require that both currencies support compatible Payment Channel Networks, which are still in their infancy.
Cross-chain Atomic Swaps executed on-chain are easier to support since they require only scripting on the base blockchain. However, in order to remain trustless, they require multiple transactions on different blockchains to happen in series, limiting the total speed of the transaction.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/315397300659.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.